Fill out my online form.
Fill out my online form.
Happy Feet Dance Program
Children’s Discovery is proud to offer dance lessons to its students! Happy Feet Dance Company brings its upbeat and popular program to us once a week during your child’s free time. This high-energy program is designed to give your child professional dance lessons without the hassle of nights and weekends spent away from home and driving back and forth from a dance studio. Dance classes are offered to all students that are 2 to 6 years of age. The program includes tap, jazz, ballet, rhythm and movement instruction. We will work on coordination, balance, beginning dance technique and so much more!
Classes are focused on boosting self-esteem and having tons of fun! There are 2 exciting recitals: one during the holidays in December, and the year-end in May with our Annual Spring Recital. This exciting show features dazzling costumes and props, and it is the highlight of the dance year!
Play Tap and Go
- Rhythm and movement exercises that develop small and large motor skills
- Recognition of notes and note values
- Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
- Memory skill building through repeated music terminology
- Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard
- Creative development through improvisation, composition and keyboard exploration
- Development of verbal skills through group interaction
- Improved hand-eye coordination through hands-on experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard.
- Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, loud, and soft sounds.
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and character development.
- Weekly life lessons incorporating positive emotional and social skills to build self-worth.
It’s more than soccer!
Soccer Shots is the national leader in youth soccer development for children ages 2 through 8. Our program has been created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, MLS® and USL® professional soccer players, and experienced and licensed soccer coaches. Our innovative lesson plans are developmentally appropriate and tailored specifically to the three distinct age groups we teach. Using these creative and age-appropriate curricula and infusing each lesson plan with enthusiasm and structured activity, Soccer Shots aims to leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
By enrolling your child in Soccer Shots, you can expect the following:
•Increased psychomotor development through fun fitness activities
•Introduction to team dynamics
•Character formation through life lessons such as honesty, sharing, respect, and positive attitudes
•Development of active lifestyle habits
•Individual skill development
•Coordination, balance, and agility development
No gear needed! All soccer equipment is provided to program participants.
For more information or to register, please visit: www.soccershots.org
Tumble Fun Bus